The combination of innovative manufacturing techniques and a rigorous design process has created an estate of highly sustainable new family homes that represent a significant move forward in internal space and design standards and overall quality. The mix of styles available are designed to suit your family’s needs, create flexibility and also promote a rich sense of community.
External / General
- All units to meet Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4, Lifetime Homes and Secured by Design.
- Full NHBC Warranty
- Super insulated double glazed timber windows, and patio doors.
- Glazed balconies and terrace areas to many dwellings.
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed, with dedicated cycle storage to each house.
- Paved rear patio areas.
- White satin-finished painted doors and joinery throughout, with chrome-finish ironmongery.
- Choice of white / magnolia emulsion finish to plastered internal wall areas.
- Beige twistpile carpet to hallway / bedroom / living areas.
- Alternate option for oak laminate strip flooring in ground floor hall and living areas, in lieu of carpet.
- Connection to fibre optic network for TV / broadband.
- Choice of high gloss laminate or timber veneer kitchen cabinets with laminated worktops.
- Stainless steel finish, A-rated fan oven / grill, 4 burner hob, chimney style extractor hood.
- Full height fridge freezer, washer dryer (free standing in separate cupboard where layout permits).
- Full size integrated dishwasher.
- Single bowl stainless steel sink / drainer.
- Fully tiled floor, and around shower/bath.
- Roca "Carla/Laura/Polo" range pedestal basin, back to wall W/C and bath.
- Bristan Prism taps and shower mixer.
- Toughened glass shower and over-bath hinged screens from the Identiti range by April.
- Chrome plated heated towel rail, toilet roll holder and wall mounted mirror above basin.
“The best, the most spacious and the most affordable homes.”
Design for Homes Award 2011
CABE citation for Barking Riverside